There Is A Reason Why We Are The Best. Over 35,000 Families Have Trusted Alan Smith Pool Plastering For Swimming Pool Remodels and Complete Outdoor Renovations…Since 1981
We Always Insist On Doing Every Job Exactly Right.
- No shoddy workmanship. Most of our craftsmen have worked with us for over 10 years.
- No fly by night operations. We have been in business since 1981 and have completed over 35,000 jobs
- Not too big to care. Even though we have over 100 employees, we are still family owned and operated.
- No unlicensed work. We carry active C-53 (Swimming Pool Contractor), C-27 (Landscaping Contractor) and D-51 (Water- and Weatherproofing), state contractors licenses.
- No uninsured workers at your home. We have general liability and workers comp.
- No unsupervised labor. Every crew has a foreman.
- No job too complicated. We have staff experts in plaster, tile, masonry, plumbing, electrical, hardscape, structural work, landscaping and general construction.
- No cheap sub-standard cements, aggregates or pigments used in our pool finishes.
- No sub-contracted or inexperienced plastering crews.(We only have an “A” team)
- No mismanaged jobs. Every job has a dedicated project manager.
- No inflated pricing, all estimates come from a company price list.
- No high pressure sales tactics. Our design consultants are ready to listen to your needs and design the yard of your dreams.
- No guessing on what your pool will look like. Our showroom has 100s of products to see and touch. Visualize your pool & yard with a 3D design.
You will look at your pool and spa at least twice a day for the next 10-20 years.
Give yourself something worth looking at.
Pool and spa news
in the nation for the second year in a row.
Thank you to all our 35,000+ customers who made us the #1 remodeler in the nation!
Yes you have dozens-maybe even hundreds- of options for resurfacing, remodeling or building your pool. And the question we get all the time is “why should we go with Alan Smith Pool Plastering?” To be up front with you, we’re not the cheapest contractor. We’re also not the fastest. If you are looking for fast and cheap, head down to the Home Depot or Lowe’s or call around to some of our competitors. That being said, our work is not exclusively for the rich and famous either.
Hydroblasting is a safer, more efficient way to prep your pool surface for replastering. The water jetting method gives you the best bonding platform for the new plaster to adhere to. The high water pressure literally carves out the old plaster…
Jackhammering is the most commonly used method because it is fast and cheap. The down side is that stripping is strongly discouraged by pool engineers because every time a pool is stripped, it can weaken the pool shell, expose structural steel, and can cause micro fractures and bruising of the pool shell. Also, this is a very dusty process.
Our pool resurface warranty is 10 YEARS! Once we resurface your pool, it is NOT coming off. We use advanced pool prepping technology that creates a high strength bond. Most of our jobs are from past customers or referrals from friends and family-they like us enough to come back. We do an outstanding job – and we have since 1981. Choose us for your next pool renovation and you will never regret it.